Hello! It’s been a bit since I’ve posted. I think we all know by now that I will never post on a consistent schedule. Sometimes life just happens yo.
I’ve been testing out the Dior quint in “Expose”, but I’ve been really bad about remembering to actually take photos. Such is life. Anyway, here’s a rare set of photos of this quint in action.
- Base: MUFE Vanilla
- Transition: MUFE Latte
- Outer corner: dark green
- Lid: peach
- Inner corner: white
- Line upper lash line: brown
- Water line and tight line: Rimmel Exaggerate in Black
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Blush: Becca – Snapdragon
- Highlight: Essence Pure Nude
I think this look actually turned out quite pretty. Not super exciting, but pretty enough. I really packed that peach shade on though. For some reason it just doesn’t want to apply evenly or very opaquely.
I LOVE how that mascara looks though!
- I’ve been dealing with really boring grown up things. Like taxes. Ugh.
- I joined a boxing gym! It’s so much fun! This is the first time I’ve really enjoyed working out in quite a while.
- It’s basically summer here. I know that if you’re in a wintry place you feel all jealous right now. But just remember this: if it’s 90 degrees in February, July is going to be the kind of hot where you don’t even have to worry about wanting to kill yourself to escape the heat because you’ll be a melted puddle of goo.
2 thoughts on “Face of the Day: Dior Quint – Expose (Peach shade)”
Nice to see a post from you! ❤
Dior quints and Chanel quads are luxury items that I still want to try one of these days. And possibly – maybe – a Tom Ford quad? 😮
Everyone's been raving about the Maybelline Total Temptation mascara… I should try it, I guess.
I used to belong to a boxing gym. It was a ton of fun and it was great to get rid of stress!
We had a sneak peak of Spring today – finally!
Man, i really want to try a Tom Ford quad. I just haven’t but the bullet yet.
I have another Dior quit that I LOVE. I think that’s why I’m so disappointed in this one, I was hoping it would be as nice as the other one.
Boxing is such a good stress release! It’s totally saving my life right now lol.