Hello! It’s been a bit since I’ve posted. I think we all know by now that I will never post on a consistent schedule. Sometimes life just happens yo.
I’ve been testing out the Dior quint in “Expose”, but I’ve been really bad about remembering to actually take photos. Such is life. Anyway, here’s a rare set of photos of this quint in action.
- Base: MUFE Vanilla
- Transition: MUFE Latte
- Outer corner: dark green
- Lid: peach
- Inner corner: white
- Line upper lash line: brown
- Water line and tight line: Rimmel Exaggerate in Black
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Blush: Becca – Snapdragon
- Highlight: Essence Pure Nude
I think this look actually turned out quite pretty. Not super exciting, but pretty enough. I really packed that peach shade on though. For some reason it just doesn’t want to apply evenly or very opaquely.
I LOVE how that mascara looks though!
- I’ve been dealing with really boring grown up things. Like taxes. Ugh.
- I joined a boxing gym! It’s so much fun! This is the first time I’ve really enjoyed working out in quite a while.
- It’s basically summer here. I know that if you’re in a wintry place you feel all jealous right now. But just remember this: if it’s 90 degrees in February, July is going to be the kind of hot where you don’t even have to worry about wanting to kill yourself to escape the heat because you’ll be a melted puddle of goo.