This post has actually been sitting in my drafts since December. I had everything all written out, but apparently just forgot to publish it? I don’t know. My brain cells are slowly being killed off by age and pinot grigio.
- Diorskin Nude Air Loose powder
- Light green in the crease
- Brown in the outer half of the lid
- Beige on inner half of lid
- Dark green in the lower lash line
- Champagne in the inner corner
- Givanchy Khol liner in Jade on the waterline
- Urban Decay Graphite (Moondust Palette) as liner
- L’Oréal Lash Paradise mascara
- Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
End of Day:
In person this looks fine at the end of the day. Not great, but perfectly fine. All the colors kind of smush together and lose structure but it doesn’t look bad.
It had completely slipped my mind that I really love the Revlon Peach Parfait Lip Butter. It’s completely lovely!
3 thoughts on “Fotd – Dior Expose (all the colors!)”
This eye shadow wore really well!
Revlon Peach Parfait Lip Butter looks great on you. I tossed mine out because of the shimmer…
Love your makeup look ❤
Thank you! 💛🧡