This look is actually from last month but I ran out of days to post things. Such is life.
This is my first experience with this particular shadow. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. The look came out nicely, it wore ok, but I don’t actually know what I think about it yet.
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Mke Up For Ever Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder (1)
- benefit Dallas blush
- Blending/brow bone highlight: Matt Lin
- Transition: Matt Lopez + MAC Uninterrupted
- Inner and outer corners: Matt Ahmed
- Lid: Fyrinnae Through The Prism
- Center of the lid (and center of the lower lash line): Sugarpill Ghosted + Lumi
- Lower lashline: Maybelline Master Drama Chromatics Plum Persuasion
- Waterline/tightline: Urban Decay Zero
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
Revlon Lip Butters in Creme Brulee and Pink Truffle topped with Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip.
End of Day:
Does anyone have any tips for minimizing the under eye trenches that take over mid day? It’s bananas.
I’m not wild about how this looked in person at the end of the day. It wasn’t bad, it was just…not awesome I guess? I’ll have to play around with this shadow some more for sure.
2 thoughts on “Fotd – Fyrinnae Through the Prism and Jouer Skinny Dip”
Love the purple smokey eye look! I don’t think it looked bad per say at the end of the day but I think the lighting was more harsh.
Hmm to help with eye trenches… maybe something with caffeine might help? Or maybe something illuminating with mica to minimize the look?
I loved the Revlon Lip Butters and I totally had Creme Brulee and Pink Truffle. I used up nearly all of the Lip Butters I had. I feel like I need to replenish some of them now!
I find I cannot put eye shadow on my lower lid, just liner, or it migrates south. I also can only use Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. Every other mascara ends up under my eyes by days end.