This look is actually from last month but I ran out of days to post things. Such is life.
This is my first experience with this particular shadow. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. The look came out nicely, it wore ok, but I don’t actually know what I think about it yet.
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Mke Up For Ever Ultra HD Microfinishing Pressed Powder (1)
- benefit Dallas blush
- Blending/brow bone highlight: Matt Lin
- Transition: Matt Lopez + MAC Uninterrupted
- Inner and outer corners: Matt Ahmed
- Lid: Fyrinnae Through The Prism
- Center of the lid (and center of the lower lash line): Sugarpill Ghosted + Lumi
- Lower lashline: Maybelline Master Drama Chromatics Plum Persuasion
- Waterline/tightline: Urban Decay Zero
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
Revlon Lip Butters in Creme Brulee and Pink Truffle topped with Jouer Lip Topper in Skinny Dip.
End of Day:
Does anyone have any tips for minimizing the under eye trenches that take over mid day? It’s bananas.
I’m not wild about how this looked in person at the end of the day. It wasn’t bad, it was just…not awesome I guess? I’ll have to play around with this shadow some more for sure.