Happy New Year!
I hope your holidays were absolutely amazing!
I thought I’d jump back into blogging with a face of the day post. I really love how this look turned out. And yes. It’s another Coloured Raine post. Sorry/not sorry.
- Diorskin Nude Air -020 Light Beige
- Becca Mineral Blush – Songbird
- Becca Light Chaser Highlight – Opal Flashes Jade
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder – Dim Light
- Base: MUFE Vanilla
- Transition: Natural
- Crease: Recharge
- Outer corner: Dusk + Nighty Night
- Lid: Dream
- Blending lower lash line: Daisy
- Lining lower lash line: Dusk
- Waterline/Tightline: Urban Decay Perversion
- Inner corner: Becca Opal Flashes Jade
- Mascara: L’Oréal Lash Paradise – Mystic Black
No close up photo because you can only reject photos of your own face so many times before you start developing weird complexes.
- Rimmel Exaggerate – Addiction
- Tom Ford – Indian Rose
- Jouer – Rose Gold
It’s possible that Coloured Raine puts some sort of addictive substance in their eyeshadows. I just can’t quit this brand! And I don’t want to try!
- I skipped my evening run tonight in favor of drinking Scotch. I’m finally fulfilling my long harbored desire to become an elderly professor. I just need a cigar and my transformation will be complete!
- My hair stylist quit working on my days off. I had to make an appointment with a different person for later this week. I HATE finding a new hair stylist! How vain is it really if I take a morning off every few months to get my hair done?
- I think I’m coming down with a cold. Stupid germs and shit.