Howdy! I’m extra tired today so I’m just going to jump right in with the photos.
- Diorskin Nude Air Loose Powder in Light Beige
- NYX DuoChromatic Highlight in Lavander Steel
- Becca blush in Songbird
- Base – Heir
- Transition – Princess
- Crease – Duchess and Empress
- Lid – Noblewoman
- “Wing” – Dethrone
- Lower lash line – Princess
- Brow bone and inner corner – Crown
- Waterline and tightline – Urban Decay Zero
- Mascara – L’Oréal Lash Paradise
- Revlon HD Rose
End of day:
I can barely tell the difference between the start of day photos and the end of day photos! Such good lasting power on this one. Also, this color is INSANE in person. It glows like there’s a light shining behind it. It’s pure perfection.
The Revlon HD lipstick is a no go though. I’ve had this a while and it’s a lovely color but it wears off quickly and leaves a weird line around the outside of my lips. I’ll end up destashing this shade eventually.