So are you tired of hearing about this palette yet? I hope not. I’m still really enjoying these little bite size posts about it so you’re stuck with me! Yay!
- Benefit Dallas blush
- Essence Pure Nude highlighter
- elf Tone Correcting powder in cool
- Base: Heir
- Transition: Royal Prerogative
- Outer corner: Duchess
- Lid: Empress
- Lower lash line: Duchess and Your Majesty
- Inner corner: Crown
- Waterline and tightline: Urban Decay Demolition
- Mascara: L’Oréal Lash Paradise
- Chanel Glossimer 63
End of day:
This is horrible lighting so I apologize for that. Again, this is how the eyeshadow looked after a full day of wear AND a workout (I have to keep pointing out the workout thing so you know I’m working out. It’s like the whole CrossFit/Vegan/Paleo thing). I really think this wore pretty well! Obviously there was sweat involved so the matte finish dissipated but the color is still there. In person it still looks pretty darn good!