For today’s face of the day, I was actually feeling lazy and rushed so I just slapped on one of the mid tone matte shades in this palette and basically called it a day. But it turned out so nice! Simple but really lovely.
- Urban Decay Naked Corrector in Peach
- Diorskin Nude Air Loose Powder
- NYX Duochromatic Illuminating Powder in Snow Rose
- MAC blush in Sea Me Hear Me (LE)
All eyeshadow is from the Queen of Hearts palette.
- Base: Heir
- Transition: Princess
- Lid: Princess
- Lower lash line: Princess
- Liner: Queen Mother
- Waterline/tightline: Urban Decay Rockstar
- Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
- MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Mystical (LE)
End of day:
The eyeshadow lost it’s matte finish but the color still looks really nice! Some mild creasing but this is after something like 14 hours and is fairly mild in the grand scheme of things. I’m noticing that the Lash Paradise mascara does flake a little bit. Not horribly but it does happen. Also, do you know of a good dupe for that lipstick? I think it’s starting to go off a little bit but I really love the finish and shade. I’ll dig through my stash but if you know of anything let me know in the comments!
- This weekend I got to go to an amazing party! It was so much fun! And when I got home…I had no water. None. Nada. So there I was in the dark, kind of hungover already trying to fix my well. Nope. So luckily there is a well company that works weekends and they came and sorted me out. Being a grown up is really difficult sometimes!
- I’ve been watching Netflix and Amazon like crazy lately. I blew through the whole first season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (delightful!) and I’m re-watching Longmire and Doctor Who alternately. Good stuff man.
One thought on “FOTD – Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts – Princess”