Guess what? More Coloured Raine face of the day posts! Woot woot! At least I hope it’s a woot woot. I’m enjoying these anyway.
In my heart of hearts I am a gold shadow girl. I may dabble in other colors but my true eyeshadow love is gold. Like a dragon. So today was a happy dragon day. Also I may be a little loopy.
- Urban Decay Naked Corrector in Peach
- Diorskin Nude Air Loose Powder
- NYX Duochromatic Illuminating Powder in Synthetica
- NARS blush in Dolce Vita
All eyeshadow are from the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette. Also, I LOVE how this look turned out.
- Base: Heir
- Transition: Royal Prerogative
- Outer corner: Noblewoman
- Lid: Your Majesty
- Lower lashline: Royal Prerogative
- Inner corner: Crown
- Liner: Urban Decay Zero
- Waterline: Rimmel Scandalyze in Nude
- Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
- Liner: Urban Decay Streak
- L’Oreal Glossy Balm in Ginger Candy
End of Day:
Honestly this still wore pretty well. I experienced more creasing with this shade than with some of the other shades but it still looks pretty darn good. Also this L’Oreal mascara is rocking my world. A little flaking today but nothing insane. So nice!