What up! I hope your week is going well so far! I don’t know why I’m using so much expressive punctuation! I’m tired!
Here’s another quick face of the day on my road to forming an opinion on the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette.
- Urban Decay Naked Corrector in Peach
- MAC Melba Blush
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter (liquid) in Opal
All eyeshadow is from the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette.
- Base – Heir
- Transition – Royal Prerogative
- Outer corner – Duchess
- Lid – Ladyship
- Crease – Empress
- Lower lashline – Duchess and Royal Prerogative
- Liner – Inglot gel liner
- Waterline and tightline – Urban Decay Zero
- Mascara – L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
End of Day:
This shade did not do as well as the shimmer shades. I wouldn’t say it looks bad…but it definitely doesn’t look good. It went kind of patchy and faded and just comes across a bit messy. In all fairness though I did actually use sunscreen on my eyelids this morning and that never does eyeshadow any favors. Also my eyeliner completely broke down and smeared around today. So I’m not sure if this was a fair wear test but it is what it is.
November 27, 2017
- So I’m mostly through the Doctor Who season with Martha and I’m so ready for a new companion. I repressed how much I don’t like her. She ends up alright in the end but man is she annoying for the first half of the season.
- Even though I’m in the midst of a major de-clutter of my home, I fell prey to the Black Friday temptation. Drat! Although between the sales and the rewards points at Ulta I didn’t spend much money so that’s cool. Maybe I’ll do a haul! Someday!
- Have you finished all of your holiday shopping yet? Any suggestions for gifts for men? I’m a terrible gift buyer. Paralyzed by indecision.
3 thoughts on “FOTD – Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts – Ladyship”
Too bad about the wear time on this one!
Gifts for men… well it depends on their interests. Do they read? Do they like sports? When in doubt, I guess a gift card. Or booze.
I did wear this shade with a priming eye cream gel situation and it totally solved the problem. So that was exciting!
I think I’m going to have to resort to a gift card at this point. Christmas shopping is totally stumping me this year! I don’t normally have such a hard time with it but man, I’m struggling!