Hello friend! Here’s a more succinct face of the day for the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette. Less chit chat and more business. Boom.
- Urban Decay Naked Corrector in Peach
- Kat Von D Lock It Powder Foundation
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal
- Benefit Rockateur Blush
All eyeshadow is from the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette.
- Base: Heir
- Transition: Princess
- Outer 3/4 of the lid: Dethrone
- Inner corner: Crown
- Lower lash line: Princess
- Waterline: Rimmel Scandaleyez in Nude
- Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
- Urban Decay Sheer Shame lipstick
End of Day:
The eyeshadow wore very well! Again, some fading and transfer but in a pretty way.
This is the darkest shade in the palette and I’ve just been using it as a liner but I was really pleased that it sheered out so nicely. I was just going to use it to deepen my outer corner but when I blended it I just thought it looked really good so I left it at that.
The lipstick is from one of those stupid blister pack samples that I never use because I hate having a lip brush. It’s a pretty shade but I really had to build it up and it kind of balled up a little after a few hours. The color lasted well though! Still not something I’ll likely run out and buy.
November 26, 2017
- I need a vacation to recover from my days off. I didn’t even do anything crazy, I just need another vacation.
- I just spent two hours de-cluttering my nail polish collection. Holy crap. I’m ashamed of how much polish I had that I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW I HAD. But I’m proud of myself for getting rid of so much. Extra long de-clutter post to look forward to in the future.
- Gray Cat just ran around the house like a maniac for five minutes and now he’s passed out. It’s a rough life being a cat.