I’m pretty sure that we’ve discussed this before, but sometimes I’m extremely susceptible to very cute packaging. Damn you, you clever marketing people!
Clinique has a line of blushes that look like colorful little daisy’s and after much deliberation, I succumbed to the cuteness and purchased Heather Pop, a rosy mauve neutral (Clinique puts it in the “plums” shade range).
On me, this is an incredibly natural blush shade that blends well with the pre-existing ruddiness in my cheeks.
From the Clinique website:
Vibrant yet natural-looking cheek colour that looks virtually powderless. In a silky smooth, stay-true formula with shades for every skin tone. That just-pinched look, simply effortless.
I always like it when I company doesn’t make crazy claims about a product. I would say that this IS a natural looking blush that doesn’t look powdery in the least. It’s a very smooth formula and while it applies slightly sheer, it is easy to build up and blend out. In short, it’s really a quite nice product.
Pricing and availability:
This retails for $21.00 for .12oz/3.5g
I purchased mine at a Clinique counter but Clinique is available on their website and also on Sephora’s website.
It’s difficult to say honestly. I didn’t notice that this faded badly or oxidized but I tend to wear fairly subtle blush and with a color that is this natural on me, I would be hard pressed to say for sure.
Have you tried any of the Cheek Pop blushes? Have you swatched them? I’m pretty impressed with this one but I don’t really feel the need to go out and buy them all (thank goodness).
- MY SHIRO ORDER CAME IN!!!
- USPS in a bizarre turn, changed the expected delivery date to “on time” once it was delivered…
- I also got a Notoriously Morbid order in today!
- Oddly enough I’m actually on a super successful low buy this month but all of my old orders are arriving at the same time.
- MOM, IF YOURE READING THIS, THERES ABOUT TO BE SPIDERS SO YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT HERE…..
- Ok so we have a banana spider living outside of our bathroom window. Her name is Agatha. Here she is about two weeks ago: She’s almost twice that size now. I would have a better picture but I just chicken enough to not want to get to close.
8 thoughts on “Clinique Cheek Pop in Heather Pop”
I wanted to write about blush but then i saw Agatha, and…. Oh. My. God.
Half of me thinks Agatha is awesome but the stronger half of me would rather stay away from that section of the house. 🙂
I think, i would stay away from all house if i would know that Agatha can be in there 🙂
That’s exactly how I felt when I moved to Florida! There are very big bugs here 😳
Beautiful blush. Ugh I hate banana spiders! I had one fall out of a tree on me as a kid & I screamed my lungs out!
Oh my gosh! I can’t even imagine! I don’t mind them if they’re not too close to me but that would be terrifying!!
It was! I probably would be screaming now if I saw that outside my window! LOL Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Haha! Thanks, I hope you have a great (arachnid free) weekend too! 🙂